Lund Eight Drawer Key Cabinet
*It is always best to request a freight quote before ordering. Email sales@KeyBoxSolutions.com to make the request.
Cabinet Dimensions: 18-1/8"W x 52"H x 28"D
- These cabinets are furnished complete with Two Tag Key System.
- Drawers operate on full ball bearing suspensions with thumb latch handles and general automatic locking devices.
- Each drawer contains 30 key panels.
- For easy access to the keys the key panels are spaced on 3/4" centers and tilt forward and backward
- Panels are self-supporting and removable.
- Panel installation does not require any clips or springs.
- The finish is light office grey baked-on enamel. Hardware is chrome plated.
No. 68 Key Panels are used with Lund Six and Eight Drawer Key Cabinets.
Shipping cost charged at checkout is dock-to-dock freight. Additional services required for freight delivery are the responsibility of the customer. A questionnaire will be submitted after purchase to determine if any additional charges are necessary and an invoice will be sent to recover additional freight charges. (Additional freight service fees are pass-through and KBS does not mark them up.)
- MMF products - ***JUNE 2020 UPDATE: MMF PRODUCTS ARE ON A VERY LONG LEAD TIME/BACKORDER. LEAD TIMES WILL RUN 4-6 WEEKS.*** Lead time varies. Small cabinets 7-21 business days, larger cabinets 10-21 business days.
- FJM products- ***WE ARE NOT SELLING FJM PRODUCTS AT THIS TIME*** Lead time varies. Small cabinets 7-14 business days, larger cabinets 10-21 business days.
- Buddy/Sandusky products - 10-14 business days.
- Lund products - see Lund lead time schedule below.
- Key Tags (stand-alone order): 2-5 business days
- Wall Key Panels: 3-5 business days
- Small, Medium, or Large Wall Cabinet: 2-4 business days
- Wall/Table Cabinet: 5-7 business days
- Deluxe Floor Model Cabinet: 2-3 weeks
- Floor Drawer (Filing Cabinet-style): 2-3 weeks
- Expansion Panel Packages: 1-2 weeks, depending on size of package (larger packages require longer lead times)
***Please note the above estimates are for reference only and actual lead time could be longer or shorter depending on many factors. An updated shipping date estimate is generated after the Lund warehouse processes the order and will be provided to the customer as soon as it's available.